- This event has passed.
March 20 @ 11:00 am - April 1 @ 5:00 pm
Age Range: for all the family, especially parents to be
Put your sofa in the front row with a digital production of Bump, live-recorded at Half Moon Theatre and professionally filmed and edited. Join us for an online performance that puts the best seats in the house into your own home.
Meet Inmaculada, 7 months pregnant and craving cereal. With friends coming for dinner, will she be ready in time, or will her cherished tango shoes distract her? Follow a comedic, yet heartfelt, day in the life of first-time parents, with clowning, mad-cap physical theatre and tango infused music.
Bump celebrates the diverse experiences of pregnancy and a new life being brought into the world. This unique and witty one-woman show is performed by an expectant mother in the third trimester of her pregnancy.
Bump is Lots of Odds’ and Half Moon Theatre’s third collaboration for young people, following the highly popular Paper Aeroplane and The Goose Who Flew.
This digital play has closed captioning for d/Deaf and hard of hearing audiences and is also available with British Sign Language.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCREENING:
– Booking for each performance closes one hour before the start time.
– Screening ticket holders will receive an email approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled viewing time with a link and password to watch the show, which will be streamed online via Vimeo.
– Ticket holders will also be sent three accompanying online workshop activities, which can also be viewed online via Vimeo.
– Once you have the show links you can watch the show whenever you want. The production will not automatically start at 11am. Once you have the link, you can watch the show at a time that is convenient to you (within 14 days).
– The production will be available to access for 14 days after the performance time and you can watch the show as many times as you like.
– Closed captions are available to watch for this production. The captions will not appear on the plays or trailers automatically. You will need to turn them on each time you watch anything. To turn on captions when viewing a video, click the CC button in the player’s bottom toolbar. In the menu that appears, select the caption or subtitle track you’d like to see.