© 2020 All rights reserved
Every Thursday evening at the lovely Canvas Space, 27 Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green, E2 9PJ
During pregnancy, your body goes through many changes, which can be challenging both mentally and physically. A great way to maintain a healthy mind and body during this time is prenatal yoga as it focuses on poses to support you during pregnancy, in order to increase strength and flexibility and keep you healthy and ailment free.
There are many benefits to regularly attending pregnancy yoga classes, including:
– Learning breathing techniques to assist in creating a positive birth
– Improved sleep
– A calm mind and reduced stress and anxiety
– Increased strength, stamina and flexibility
– A reduction in common pregnancy related aches and pains, including lower back pain
– Helps deepen the bond with your baby
– Teaches you helpful movements for labour
– Helps you to find balance, both physically and mentally
– Learning relaxation techniques to help with sleep and during labour
– Helps with Optimal Foetal Positioning, giving you the best start for your birth
Pregnancy yoga classes are also a really great way to meet other local mums-to-be, and to expand your support network, so you can share both your pregnancy and early motherhood journey with other women going through the same stage of life as you.
A number of long-lasting friendships have been made in my pregnancy classes over the years and I look forward to supporting many more of these in the future 😊
For more information or if you have any problems booking a space please visit www.sarahburgessyoga.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our newsletter!