© 2020 All rights reserved
On Saturday 16th September, 10:00AM to 6:00PM, Royal Wharf will host an all day riverside festival, featuring an exciting programme of food and drink stalls, a mini animal farm, live music, fitness classes, family entertainment, theatre performers from local East London artists, and an art and craft market.
· HIIT in Thames Barrier Park with One Element Docklands fitness group
· Yoga in Royal Wharf Park Gardens
· Children’s Entertainment with Sharky and George
· Family Classes with local soft play and learning providers Macaroni Penguin
· Live music and DJ sets and entertainment, featuring musician Blake Sonnet, beat poetry artist Julian Alexander, and Charlene the Hoola Queen
· A selection of international food pop ups, including Calamari Kitchen, Chick’n Sours, and pizza from 450 Degrees
· A marketplace featuring jewellery, candles, clothing, sweet treats, plus face painting and more.
Tickets for the Summer Fete and individual workshops can be booked here, with guests encouraged to stay tuned to @riverscapeldn for more announcements.
Sign up to our newsletter!