With holiday lets filling up fast, travel restrictions flitting between amber to red and quarantining to scupper anyone’s juggling act- PaulCamper offers the perfect UK Staycation solution
Were you hoping to escape from East London this summer and have a lovely family holiday full of fun memories? Are you struggling to book anything and worried you might have left it all a little too late? PaulCamper offers a staycation solution you might not have thought of yet.
International travel may have opened up to a few destinations but, who knows if that will last. Let’s face it, it’s still all about the Staycation this year. But there is so much of this beautiful isle to explore!
With many UK holiday rentals now sold out, the launch of PaulCamper in the UK couldn’t have come at a better time. Think Airbnb for Campervans and Motorhomes; it really is the perfect UK staycation solution for families of all sizes. What better way to spend a holiday on our very own shores! Lots of fun for the whole family with views aplenty!
You get to pick from a whole load of different styles of campervans and motorhomes, of varying sizes so there is something to fit your family, perfectly. And if you have pets, don’t worry, they’re welcome in some Campervans too.
To book visit https://paulcamper.co.uk/rent-campervan/ to take a look at all your options, click on the one you like and message the owner. You can chat to them using the chat facility or by phone if you have any queries – it really couldn’t be any simpler.
Our top 10 tips for UK staycations are:
- Wetsuits for the whole family- This one’s for mums! Brands like Ripcurl, Billabong, and Sweaty Betty sell thin 1mm wetsuits. They look great on and you’ll feel like you’re in the Balearics
- Try a campsite that offers some distance, shrubberies, and trees between you and the next camper
- Bring some card games like Top Trumps or Uno for those rainy days and always pack some thin raingear
- Wild camping is legal in Scotland although we advise watching out for some areas that have local restrictions
- Kwells work a treat for kid’s motion sickness
- Have a few road trip games planned- Who/What Am I is a favourite of ours where each person thinks of something and then the others ask yes or no questions until they guess what it is
- Make sure you have sat nav that is suitable for Campervans so you don’t find yourself down too narrow roads
- Keep things tidy like a ship in the caravan- everything in its place so you don’t fumble around in the dark once kids are asleep
- Make sure devices to keep kids entertained are fully charged and snacks are to hand
- Walky talkies are great for family holidays and these ones are awesome and cheap
The UK offers plenty of stunning places to stay. You might be pleasantly surprised by how much stress free fun it is without having to think about international flights and passports. Your carbon footprint will shrink a size or two as well.
Do you have a Campervan You Would like to Let this Summer?
If you actually own a Campervan or Motorhome and would like to rent it out you can click here to find about how to list it https://paulcamper.co.uk/become-lender/