Find the support you need to reach your fitness potential at this laid back and welcoming gym for adults of all abilities.
Are you exhausted at the end of each day? It may sound counter intuitive but what you might need is to throw yourself into a regular routine of training.
Yes, it’s the holy grail of keeping fit and easier said than done, especially as a parent but new habits are easier to form when they are social. Finding a community of people to help you along and motivate you could be the answer.
redsun CrossFit in Bethnal Green welcomes people as individuals. They believe that everyone can benefit from their strength and conditioning. With supportive and knowledgeable coaches at the heart of their training system to make adaptations to suit you, working around your personal injuries and specific weaknesses.
The atmosphere is very relaxed, and parents have been known to bring napping babies and family pets along for their workouts.
“You do push yourself, but the exercises are all adapted to suit your fitness/strength, and because the classes are kept small, you get all the benefits of having a personal trainer with the fun of being in a group. The schedule is really flexible so I can easily fit classes in around work and childcare.“
redsun CrossFit Classes and Open Gym
Class sizes are small so members can get more focused attention from the coach.
- Functional Fitness 60′ sessions – all about strength and conditioning and suitable for all levels practicing a broad array of functional movements.
- Conditioning 45’ sessions – less technical and more accessible, these classes are suitable for anyone who wants to get a sweat on and improve their overall conditioning.
- Gymnastics 60’ – focused on specific gymnastic movements for cycles of 6 weeks. Practice pull ups and hand stands while working on core strength.
- Weightlifting 60′-Progressive classes centred around the 2 Olympic lifts, Snatch and Clean and Jerk with detailed coaching on the techniques needed to excel in this discipline.
- Open Gym-Come and practice at your own pace with coaches on hand to help you use the equipment.
They offer free tasters so you can see if redsun CrossFit’s training system is right for you – book online via https://redsuncrossfit.com
Drop in with a Friend for 50% off
After your free taster, why not bring along a friend? Sharing is caring and having an accountability buddy can help you both stay on track. Plus, exclusive to East End Kids, you’ll get 50% off your first drop in session. Please email email@example.com to take advantage of this offer.
Limited Time Offer on Memberships
Red Sun Cross Fit has some great offers on at the moment with 50% off your first month when you commit to 3 months or more.
For full details visit https://redsuncrossfit.com/pricing
It’s easy and free to become an EEK member. Simply sign up for our newsletters and we’ll send you an e-membership card which will entitle you to lots of great offers around East London. Along with new offers, we’ll keep you up to date with all the best things to do for families in East London.